Jul 10, 2007

Victoria Beckham surprised Jennifer Lopez with 'insecurity' confession

Victoria Beckham left Jennifer Lopez astounded when they first met, for she admitted to being insecure, and asked JLo if she was too.


JLo reveals to Glamour magazine that she was amazed at how “sweet” Posh was, and how fast she opened up to her.

"Victoria said, 'People would never guess you're insecure. Are you? Because I know I am.' It was like she had to hear it from me," Us Weekly quoted Lopez, as saying.

"And I said, 'Yeah, of course I am.' She said, 'But you seem so confident.' And I said, 'Because I am confident! It doesn't mean I don't have my moments," she said.

The ‘Waiting for Tonight’ singer also added that she gave Posh a bit of advice that the latter appreciated.

"But you have to remember the value of your individuality - that you have something special and different to offer that nobody else can.' She said, 'Oh, I love hearing this. What you're saying is so great!' It was really sweet," she added.

The two women have formed a firm friendship since their first meeting, with Posh even giving JLo a few fashion tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment