Jul 26, 2007

Hilary Duff happy being single in wait for 'Mr Right'

After a series of relationships and break-ups, actress/singer Hilary Duff prefers to be in the single's lane until she gets her Mr. Right.


The 19-year-old revealed that she has not met someone who ‘excites’ her and would rather be alone and get to know herself better, than jump for any guy who comes first.

"Obviously, I haven't jumped into a relationship, and I haven't met someone that really excites me. I would rather be alone and learn about myself,” People quoted Duff, as telling Ryan Seacrest during KIIS-FM radio show.

The ‘With Love’ singer who split from ‘Good Charlotte’ singer Joel Madden in November last year, insisted that although she would love to have a ‘great boyfriend’ in future, but being all by herself made her feel independent and she could focus on her work more.

"It has not been the easiest thing to do but it has been the thing that has made me feel like a really independent girl. I would love to have a great boyfriend, but right now is not the time and I can work and whatever."

When asked how she feels seeing her ex with socialite Nicole Richie, Duff insisted that it affected her, but that was natural as everyone has to deal with it.

"When you break up with someone, you have to deal with the fact that you are going to see them with someone else. It affected me, of course,” she said.

As for whether her sis was dating ‘Princes of Malibu’ actor Brody Jenner as reported by websites, Duff replied she would kill Haylie if she did so.

"I would kill her! He's dated a lot of people that we know, and that is kind of awkward,” Duff added.

No comments:

Post a Comment