Jul 15, 2007

Kelly Clarkson's 'legal' marijuana cookie experiment in Amsterdam!

American singer Kelly Clarkson was apparently smart enough to cash in on the Dutch laws.


The former American Idol winner admitted that she nibbled on a marijuana cookie while touring in the Netherlands.

"It was in Amsterdam. It is legal there, and it is not legal here. I don't ever do anything illegal here,” People quoted her, as telling USA Weekend magazine.

The 25-year-old singer said that the cookie was an experiment and that she's been "oregano-free" since.

"I have never smoked anything in my life. I've never tried any drugs. I wouldn't do anything that would cause holes in your brain or your nasal cavity,” she said.

“Call me Texan, but I don't think of marijuana like that,” she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment