Jul 10, 2007

Criss Angel Responds To Wife Accusing of Cheating With Cameron Diaz

Illusionist Criss Angel responded to the recently made accusation by his soon-to-be ex wife's lawyer that actress Cameron Diaz was the reason for their split, calling it a desperate act to ‘accomplish their ends’.


“It is with great sadness and disappointment that I feel the need to dignify and refute the inaccuracies, blatant lies and misrepresentations that my estranged wife and her attorney made last week in a New York courtroom and continue to make in the press,” told Angel in a statement released Sunday, reports Us magazine.

"I have always supported [JoAnn Sarantakos'] every expense in the past prior to her filing for divorce in May of 2006 and continue to do so to this day," Angel responded to the accusations of not supporting Sarantakos financially.

Sarantakos told last week that Angel had insisted on keeping their marriage of 5 years a secret to preserve his sex appeal to his female fans.

"Our marriage was well known to my friends and all of my fans worldwide. She was featured prominently in the first two seasons of my show. She and her family were thanked and credited in every episode and in my recent autobiography," said Angel.

"The fact that they have tried to use Cameron Diaz to accomplish their ends is a sign of their desperation...Cameron and I met in May of this year at the VH1 Rock Honors show, over a year after JoAnn’s initial filing...Cameron is a good friend and an amazing person and to defame her and myself and paint her as the reason for my marriage’s demise is factually inaccurate, ridiculous and just plain wrong."

News Copyright © Sawf News. May not be reproduced without explicit written permission

No comments:

Post a Comment