Jul 26, 2007

Criss Angel regrets making public declaration of love for Diaz

Illusionist Criss Angel has revealed that he regrets making a public declaration about his love for actress Cameron Diaz.


The Mindfreak star, whose public avowal about loving Diaz landed him in trouble with his ex-wife, said that in future, he will be careful about how to separate the professional from the personal.

"I am a loving person... I come from a Greek family. I tell everyone I love them,” Sun quoted him, as saying.

"Cameron is a friend and I love her like that. It was taken out of context... I'll have to understand how to separate the professional from the personal,” he added.

Angel declared his love for Diaz after a New York cement block stunt recently, which was filmed for his TV show Mindfreak.

The public declaration upset his ex, Joanne, enough to file divorce papers naming Diaz as the “other woman” responsible for their split.

No comments:

Post a Comment