Jul 17, 2007

Lindsay Lohan nude photos may hit the net

While an alcohol monitoring bracelet, that she was seen wearing in Vegas, Saturday, may keep Lindsay on the wagon it will not help her stay out of trouble arising from her other escapades.


A blogger has posted what he claims is the transcript of a G-Mail chat between him and Lindsay in which Lindsay says, "All I know is that someone broke into my computer and left a file on my desktop saying he got the pictures Cal took from me naked."

The Cal in the conversation according to the blogger is Lindsay's British boy friend Calum Best.
"And my lawyer knows about it," Lindsay adds.

Lohan's rep, Leslie Sloane Zelnik, told Page Six, "Anything is possible. I know nothing about it, but her lawyers have been contacted."

Last month disturbing photos of Lindsay Lohan, with a glazed look, holding a big knife to Vanessa Minnillo's throat hit the web.

The risqué playacting photos showed Minnilo thrusting her lips towards Lindsay with eyes nearly closed as if ready to be kissed.

More recently Lindsay Lohan's MySpace conversations with alleged lesbian pal deejay Samantha Ronson were leaked.

In the conversations the 21-year-old says that she wants to marry Ronson and have kids with her.

"Babe, if I don't have you in my life then I should just go die. ... I want to marry you and have children with you."

"Go to bed babe. I love you. - [signed] Lindsay Ronson," Lohan said in another exchange.

News Copyright © Sawf News. May not be reproduced without explicit written permission

No comments:

Post a Comment