Jul 24, 2007

Tara Reid finally dons a bikini

Actress Tara Reid finally showed off her skin in a bikini after getting her warped figure rectified through plastic surgery.


The 31-year-old, who went out of shape with her stomach looking ‘irregular and bumpy’ after a breast surgery and liposuction went horribly wrong two years ago, donned a stunning orange-white bikini at an American football match while enjoying a beach party with friends in Malibu.

Nearly two years ago, Reid had a wardrobe malfunction when she inadvertently exposed her misshaped left breast after it popped out at rap star Diddy's 35th birthday party.

The American Pie star earlier admitted that her boob enhancement and liposuction conducted by an unnamed surgeon was ‘terrible’ and she'll forever be indebted to Dr Steven Svehlak for putting it right, and bringing back her self-confidence.

The actress revealed that she was very embarrassed earlier about her figure and the corrective surgery made her ‘feel like a girl’ again.

"I was embarrassed. I didn't want people to see what I really looked like...I had to keep it covered,” the Daily Mail quoted Reid, as saying.

"I feel like a girl again...I walk out of the shower now and it's like wow I'm back,” she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment