Jul 26, 2007

Katharine McPhee Morphs Into Sex-Kitten

American Idol runner-up, Katharine McPhee, who lately has abandoned her girl-next-door appeal and morphed into a hot celebrity by gracing the covers of Stuff magazine’s August issue, will soon make her studio acting debut in a Columbia Pictures/ Happy Madison comedy.


McPhee, so far the sexiest American Idol contestant, revealed her wild side to the magazine posing in hardly any clothes.

“There are different sides of me. On American Idol, people saw the side that is very professional and put together. But there’s this other side of me that’s outgoing, energetic, and wild—and did really stupid things in college,” told McPhee.

McPhee, who was persuaded by her 42-year-old boyfriend Nick Cokas, to try out for American Idol, says she prefers older men for their wisdom.

“When I turned 21, I thought it was a good age to explore. You’re no longer a teenager, so it’s OK [to date older guys]. I gravitated toward them, and I love them. They’re just wiser, and they’re less about themselves and more about you.”

On her obsessions McPhee tells, “For me, with men, I will fixate on something. I'll say, 'I'm obsessed with your chin.' I'll kiss his chin and munch on it, and I think that makes people feel good."

The sultry songstress has also inked a deal for a part in the The Last Caller, a dark romantic-comedy independent film, according to the Hollywood Reporter.

News Copyright © Sawf News. May not be reproduced without explicit written permission

No comments:

Post a Comment