Jul 13, 2007

'Paris is naive', says little sis Nicky Hilton

Socialite Paris Hilton’s kid sister Nicky claims that her older sibling is ‘naive’ and trusts people too easily.


The 23-year-old said that her sister gives people ‘the benefit of the doubt’ and lands up getting hurt.

“It is very difficult to trust people. I mean a lot of people have ulterior motives and are just scumbags. But Paris is so naive when it comes to all of that,’ the Sun quoted her, as saying.

"She gives people the benefit of the doubt and then gets hurt. I always warn her,” she added.

The designer also said that she and Paris draw a lot of attention because they are working woman despite being heiresses.

"I think there are so many heiresses and socialites, and a lot of them don't really do anything. I think it kind of shocks people that Paris and I don't really have to work, but we do,” she said.

"She has fragrances, books, movies, jewelery lines. I have a bag line and a clothing line. We're working girls and we're so young, too,” she said

No comments:

Post a Comment