Jul 15, 2007

Victoria Beckham keen to smile for Hollywood photogs

Victoria Beckham’s move to Los Angeles has apparently made her think seriously about her monotonous look for the cameras.


Victoria Beckham’s move to Los Angeles has apparently made her think seriously about her monotonous look for the cameras.

The Spice Girl recently revealed that she would try to repair her sans smile look and will make her best efforts to show her pearly whites to the Hollywood photogs.

"I'm really, really want to but maybe I'm just a bit more self-conscious. I'm really going to try more now that I'm moving to America, because you all smile so much and have such great pearly whites,” Us Weekly quoted her, as saying.

Posh, famous for her dreary pout, confessed that she has never been a good smiler, but added that she will try to mend it.

“I've just never been a big, big smiler,” she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment