Jul 10, 2007

Victoria Beckham doesn't want to be a movie star

Victoria Beckham insists that she will not be seen on the big screen when she moves to the US.


Posh Spice, who along with her former bandmates recently announced that they would be getting back together for a world tour, revealed that she has no plans of signing on to star in movies, for she "really wasn't that good" in the 1997 film ‘Spice World’.

"I must be the only person in LA that doesn't want to be in films," she told journalists in a phone conference.

She also insisted that she would not be using the Spice Girls’ reunion tour to launch a solo career.

"I'm certainly not using this as a springboard to launch any sort of solo career, you'll be glad to hear," she said.

"I want my kids to see mummy on the stage doing what I used to do and I want David to see it again," she added.

But the singer turned jeans designer will have her own reality show to keep her busy. She is to star in a show that covers the couple’s move from Spain to the US shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment