Jun 8, 2007

Paris Hilton In Jail Today

Socialite Paris Hilton checked into the Lynwood detention center today slipping past the Paparazzi undetected.


Barbara Walter from the morning talk show The View revealed how Paris avoided the media frezy.

“I talked to her mother and I talked to Paris,” Barbara said. “She went to the MTV Awards and then she stayed a while and then she left. Everyone thought she was gonna go to parties [but] she went to her grandfather’s house.”

Paris reportedly slipped out the back gate of the house while little sister Nicky Hilton distracted the media by wearing a blonde wig.

“She was taken to an underground tunnel,” Walters revealed.

Walters also revealed what Paris told to her about the 23 days she will be spending in Jail.

“She said, ‘My life will change. This is the first time in my life I will be alone. I think I’m supposed to be there. I think there’s a reason and I will face the consequences,’” Walters recounted.

Walters added Paris has already planned a workout routine in jail to stay busy, which will include jumping jacks, and sit-ups.

News Copyright © Sawf News. May not be reproduced without explicit written permission

No comments:

Post a Comment