Jun 13, 2007

Jessica Simpson does the 'Pussycat Dolls' routine in the bedroom!

Pop singer Jessica Simpson has credited the ‘Pussycat Dolls’ for her wild acts in the bedroom, claiming she implements the all-girls group’s raunchy movements during private moments.


The 26-year-old said that she loves the group’s dance, and that she reserves the moves for the ‘bedroom’.

“I love the way they dance. I do some of the moves myself but not in public - I keep that for the bedroom,” the Sun quoted her, as saying.

"I love watching them. I take notes and then keep them for those private moments,” she added.
Meanwhile, there is uncertainty over Simpson’s split with musician beau, John Mayer.

It is said that the two have been sharing an on and off relationship, but now the relationship has finally ended for good.

The couple broke up last month but started all over again after a lot of emailing and talking.

No comments:

Post a Comment