Jun 29, 2007

Criss Angel explains Diaz dedication

Illusionist Criss Angel has explained why he dedicated his latest stunt to Hollywood star Cameron Diaz.

According to People magazine, the 'Mindfreak' star praised Diaz after escaping from a concrete block suspended over Times Square.

Angel said to the crowd, who had gathered to watch his stunt: "I'd like to dedicate this to my girl Trouble, aka Cameron. I love you, baby."

When asked about the comment later, the illusionist told the magazine: "I just said that because everyone was hounding me about it and at the end of the day I got it out there, so my professional life is there, my personal life is here."

When asked about the possibility of romance, Angel said: "She's an amazing person and I wish her the best with her 'Shrek' tour right now, and I'm not going to discuss Cameron anymore."

No comments:

Post a Comment