Jun 13, 2007

Chriss Angel shouts out his love for 'new girl' Cameron Diaz!

It seems that illusionist Chriss Angel has declared his love for actress Cameron Diaz in public.


Angel recently pulled a silly stunt in NYC this week where he trapped himself inside a box filled with cement and escaped the next day.

But before entering the box, he gave a shout-out to his “new girl” Cameron Diaz.

Angel told the crowd, "This is dedicated to my new girl. You know who you are. I'll be thinking of you."

“He didn’t mention her by name, but everyone knew who he was talking about,” Us Magazine.com quoted a source, as saying.

When he emerged from the cement the next day, he again told the crowd, “I'd like to dedicate this escape to my girl 'Trouble,' a.k.a. Cameron. I love you baby. Have a safe trip to Europe for your Shrek tour."

Earlier Angel denied any romantic link-up with the Charlie’s Angels star and maintained that they are “good friends.”

No comments:

Post a Comment