Oct 25, 2007

Heidi Klum And Seal Tell About Their Raunchy Hook-Up

Heidi Klum and Seal reveal how they met and how after three children manage to keep the early feelings for each other alive.


People magazine reports, the superstar couple in a first-time interview together told on the The Oprah Winfrey Show about their first meeting.

"I met him in a hotel lobby in New York City and he came in just from the gym and I was sitting there and I was, like, wow," Klum told Oprah.

"And I pretty much saw everything," Klum recalls about her husband who was then wearing bicycle shorts. "The whole package."

The Grammy award winner singer Seal and his wife, a Victoria’s Secret model, don’t need help keeping the romance alive they tell.

"The most common hiccup," says Seal, is when the first child comes along. "And it turns into all about the kids, which is understandable because they're miraculous. But then you've got to put each other first. You know, she will always be number one for me."

"I have the most romantic husband," says Klum. "I do."

The interview will be featured in tomorrow's episode of the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment