Oct 30, 2007

Kevin Federline fears Britney will kill herself and harm their kids

Kevin Federline fears that her ex-wife Britney Spears would kill herself and harm their two sons, the rapper’s former girlfriend has revealed.


relation with Spears, but he confided his worries with Nicole Narain.

Federline told Nicole, "Britney's behavior has already put our kids at risk and I can't let things get any worse. She's lost all grasp on reality and is dragging the children through hell. Her mood swings are now so wild that I live in fear of getting a call telling me that she has killed herself.”

"I can't allow her to have custody because I seriously believe she could harm our sons. I've shared her life and I know she's capable of anything with pills and a few drinks inside her."

Narain revealed that Federline had once caught Spears breast-feeding their son, Jayden, while she was drunk on vodka.

At the time, the rapper told her, “I'd see her walking around the house guzzling vodka and Coke and looking very tipsy. Then a few moments later, I saw her pick up Jayden and start breast-feeding him. That sent me up the wall. I yelled at her, ‘If you really wanna drink then make sure the baby gets bottled milk, not yours.’

"I was terrified she was poisoning my son. But she wouldn't listen. She never would. She treated me like one of her employees who bowed to her every whim.

"She screamed back, ‘You can't talk to me that way!' But I had to stand up for my children as well as myself.

"Two weeks later she filed for divorce. I only found out when I heard it as a news item on the radio. I felt she was just trying to teach me a lesson for telling her off about the breast-feeding incident. But when I called she kicked off another row and screamed, ‘You're nothing without me'. I never wanted a divorce but now I knew there was no option,” she added.

Nicole said that the rapper was fighting for his kids, as he is really scared of Spears’ bizarre lifestyle.

"Kevin is battling for his kids as he genuinely fears they are at risk,” News of the World quoted her, as saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment