Oct 30, 2007

Halle Berry reveals her abusive childhood horrors

Actress Halle Berry has revealed her worst childhood memories that haunt her till date.


The Oscar winning actress, who is four months pregnant with boyfriend Gabriel Aubry’s child, has described how her father harassed her mother and sister.

"It was the worst year of my life," the Daily Mirror quoted her, as saying.

The actress said that the hard part for her was that she was never abused by her father.

She further revealed that she felt helpless at that age, and could do nothing to stop her father.

"The hard part for me was that he never abused me. I felt like a coward because I didn't do anything and couldn't do anything,” she said.

The 41-year-old grew up in Cleveland, Ohio, with mother Judith and father Jerome until they separated, when she was four.

The star revealed that her father moved back when she was 10 as her mother felt that her daughters needed a father figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment