Oct 24, 2007

Britney Spears calls her judge 'just an old fart', gets herself a fake tan

Britney Spears, who was seen Tuesday night wearing a hoodie emblazoned with the phrase "[Bleep] Off Lover Boy" as she waited in her car at a gas station, is reported to have told a friend that the judge in her custody case is 'just an old fart.'


"I hate my judge - he's so mean. Just an old fart,' Britney told the friend while shopping at a Neiman Marcus October 11, says an Us Weekly source.

"He told me I was being catty with him but he was being catty with me and paid me no respect at all," she said.

"His job is to sit there and tell people what to do," she added. "And that's just so sad, because he gets off on it."

Britney, who has lately been looking very pleased with herself, went in for some fake sun Wednesday at Sunset Tan, and then pulled up at a McDonalds in Malibu with her new assistant for some "supersizer" food and ice cream. An obliging photog did the honors of getting the pop star her dinner from the window, after which the custody challenged mother of two drove back to her Malibu home.

No comments:

Post a Comment