Sep 25, 2007

Katherine Heigl's fiancé ready to start a family with her

The 'Knocked Up' star has been engaged to musician Josh Kelley since June 2006, and Josh insists he is ready to tie the knot and have children with the blonde star.


Josh told People magazine: "I always thought I'd be scared, but I'm ready. I'm 27 years old, and I feel I've done more than most people will do in a lifetime. I'm ready to settle down, start a family and build my Kelley empire!

"We throw around baby names, but it's just for fun."

Josh, who met Katherine, 28, when she appeared in a music promo for his song 'Only You', believes the 'Grey's Anatomy' actress is perfect for him because they are so similar.

He said: "She's so great. We're both kind of carbon copies of each other in some ways, and we have our differences, which makes things fun and exciting."

While the couple are yet to set a wedding date, Josh revealed his latest album 'Special Company' was inspired by his impending nuptials.

Josh explained: "I just finished a new album called 'Special Company', which sort of takes you through the emotional roller coaster of getting married. I'm about to become a real man."

News Copyright © Sawf News. May not be reproduced without explicit written permission

No comments:

Post a Comment