Sep 22, 2007

Jennifer Lopez wows husband Marc Anthony with surprise birthday party

Jennifer Lopez wowed husband Marc Anthony with a surprise birthday party on a yacht after first treating him to a romantic meal at New York riverside eatery the Water Club on Sunday night


The couple boarded the yacht and partied the night away, and music could be heard from the boat until the early hours.

Meanwhile, Jennifer, 38, has revealed she is desperate to have a baby. She said: "I love kids. I can't wait to have a baby, believe me. I'm ready and so is Marc. We're waiting for it to happen, but I guess it'll happen when God wants it."

Although she doesn't have children of her own, the singer-and-actress is enjoying being a stepmother to Marc's three children from two previous relationships - Ariana, 14, Cristian, six and four-year-old Ryan.

She revealed: "It's a blessing having them as part of my family. I call them my three little angels."

News Copyright © Sawf News. May not be reproduced without explicit written permission

No comments:

Post a Comment