Sep 15, 2007

Victoria Beckham Wants to Stay British

Since David and Victoria Beckham landed in America, they’ve had a lot to get used to. American paparazzi are much more rabid than any other country’s celebrity watchers. And David Beckham has taken tips from Tom Cruise on how to handle his celebrity. But one thing won’t be changing if Victoria Beckham has anything to do with it… their British ways.

She told press, “I really do not want my boys losing their accents. While I love it here in the States, we are not Americans and I want my boys to keep their British accents and roots. It would be unthinkable for them to lose it.”



And seeing “The Pacifier” has given Posh the idea to hire a male nanny. “I watched the film that Vin Diesel starred in as a male nanny and just loved it and thought that men can be just as good as a nanny as women. I wouldn’t mind having a man as a nanny.”

Maybe a male nanny would be safer, given that one of their female nannies was rumored to have had an affair with David. As a sidenote, the nanny in question, named Rebecca Loos, has actually relocated to the States as well. You can be sure Vic’s not too excited about that.
Gossip Girls

No comments:

Post a Comment