Sep 25, 2007

Kate Moss' new man 'hates fashion', but 'likes Kate'

He is romancing the catwalk queen, but Kate Moss's new boyfriend Jamie Hince says that he doesn't give a f*** about fashion.


The 39-year-old rocker has admitted that he "really likes" Kate but "f****** hates" the fashion industry.

The 'Kills' guitarist, who started dating Moss at the end of August, has refused to attend his supermodel girlfriend's fashion shows.

"I hate fashion, in fact I f****** hate fashion. I don't go to the shows - I just think they're f****** stupid, 100 per cent stupid," the Mirror quoted Hince, as saying.

"I really like Kate but I don't like the attention. I just want to concentrate on my music and spend time with my mates. That's what I do, not all this," he added. Jamie, known as 'Hotel,' split from long-term love Valentine Fillol-Cordier two months ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment