Sep 17, 2007

Eminem to make a comeback after three years

Rapper Eminem, who previously said that his greatest hits record Curtain Call would be his last work as a recording artist, has decided to make a comeback with his first studio album after three years.


When Curtain Call released in 2005, Eminem declared that he is ending his phenomenal music career as a recording artist.

"I'm at a point in my life right now where I feel like I don't know where my career is going. This is the reason I called it Curtain Call, because this could be the final thing. I don't know," Eminem said.

The singer, who is working on his new album, said that he did not work for a while since he had to deal with a few personal things.

"I'm always working - I'm always in the studio. It feels good right now. For a while, I didn't want to go back to the studio. I went through some personal things, but I'm coming out of those personal things now and it feels good," Eminem told in a phone call to a New York radio station Thursday during a 50 Cent interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment