Sep 25, 2007

Hilary Duff's birthday present from beau - a Mercedes-Benz G-class SUV

Hilary Duff got Mercedes-Benz G-class SUV as her 20th birthday present from her hockey player boyfriend, Mike Comrie.


At the Chanel and P.S. Arts Party at Chanel in Beverly Hills Duff told People that she had unintentionally put the idea for a new car in her boyfriend's head.

"I was planning on getting a big car and I drive a big car anyway, and I was just like, 'You know maybe I like the G-Wagon,' and then I was like, 'No, maybe I like the [Porsche] Cayenne,' " People quoted her, as saying.

However, she got a real shock when her boyfriend bought her a car for her birthday.

"I opened the garage, and I was just like shocked, just standing there," she said.

For Hillary nothing else would have been the 'perfect' gift.

"When I called him I was like, 'you're crazy! It's perfect!' " she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment