May 25, 2007

Michelangelo brings out Jessica Simpson's philosophical side

Jessica Simpson has been getting in touch with her philosophical side after reading a book about Michelangelo.


And, as she tells fans, she has learnt a lot from the book, the greatest message being that she has to learn how to find strength in her fears.

The singer/actress, who recently broke up with beau John Mayer, tells fans on her personal website that she’s finally realized that she ignores her fears too often, and as a result has nothing to challenge her.

"Sometimes we are all so afraid to be honest with ourselves because we know that honesty will lead us somewhere off the path of the life we've mapped out in our minds," Us Weekly quoted her, as stating.

“In my life, I ignore my fears too often, but then I'm left with nothing to challenge the best of me. I just remain cowering from my true identity. There is no discovery," she adds.

However, Simpson plans to turn over a new leaf, and is also urging fans to do the same by facing their fears and overcoming them.

No comments:

Post a Comment