May 20, 2007

Lindsay Lohan's beau is wild in bed

Actress Lindsay Lohan’s current flame, Calum Best is wild in bed, or so claims a young model, Josephine Laurence, who was once hooked to him.

The model claimed that she fell for the bed hopping Best’s chat up line when he sent her a text message inviting her to come over to his place.

"I have nothing in the house but I want u to come round for a great [bleep], u might get a carpet burn. U interested," News of the World quoted Laurence, as saying.

Laurence also said that they had their love making session on a carpet.

"He mentioned the burns because he didn't have any furniture—so we'd have to do it on the floor," she said.

The model added that they got down to business quickly without wasting times, as they had fancied each other a while.

"We got down to business pretty quickly. The sexual tension was amazing because we'd fancied each other for so long. I lay on my back next to him and slid off my jeans. He kept telling me how amazing I looked and started to stroke my boobs. He then pulled off my G-string and spent ages kissing and caressing me before I took charge," she said.

However, that wasn’t the only time they had their wild love making sessions and the two met over a number of times later.

Their making out spots included a residential area in London.

However, since the couple moved away in March and now that Best is dating the Mean Girls star, Laurence has wished Lohan the best of luck.

"I do hope he finds happiness with Lindsay. She'll certainly have no complaints about him. He's a perfect lover," she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment