May 25, 2007

Britney's life is 'a huge fantasy'

Kevin Federline's Ex, Shar Jackson, says Britney's marriage with him hurt a lot of innocent people including him.


I knew Kevin would get to be Kevin again and have his life. Britney's whole life is not realistic; it's a huge fantasy. And not everybody wants that fantasy."

Being an Ex of Britney's husband was difficult Jackson, 30, told USA Today. Life was much easier once they separated.

"When they were together, somebody was always at my door with a camera wanting to know what I thought. Once they separated, nobody had to ask me anymore about something Britney did. That made life easier for me and my kids. There were a lot of innocent people affected by their relationship," she said.

Her two preteens with her former high school boyfriend were regularly grilled for gossip at school, even by teachers.
"They've had to change schools twice."

Jackson serves as an expert on ABC's reality series Ex-Wives Club (Monday, 9 p.m. ET/PT) along with Donald Trump's ex-wife Marla Maples and Angie Everhart who was engaged to Sylvester Stallone and married to George Hamilton's son, Ashley.

No comments:

Post a Comment