May 25, 2007

Jessica Simpson Changed Hair Color to Impress John Mayer

Singer and actress Jessica Simpson dyed her iconic blonde locks to brown for boyfriend John Mayer.


Usmagazine.com reports, Simpson made a dramatic change from a cornsilk blonde color to brown hair do last February at the behest of Mayer who prefers darker hair.

"John told Jessica that she has to change," says a source. “He didn’t want to be dating this ‘blonde bimbo.’”

Jessica recently has switched back to her blonde hair do but insists it’s for her role in her new film Major Movie Star.

“I'm on my way to being blonde for the movie,” Simpson told at the Cannes Film Festival.

“I think I do have a little bit more fun as a blonde,” she told. “People take me a little too seriously when I'm a brunette. They think I'm trying to be dark and mysterious, when really I'm not."

No comments:

Post a Comment