May 20, 2007

Blake Lewis or Jordin Sparks? Idol viewers equally divided

Now that Melinda Doolittle has been eliminated, the remaining two contestants on “Idol”, finalists Blake Lewis and Jordin Sparks, are pitted against each other in this week's final showdown.

Either way, whoever wins or loses is guaranteed a recording contract, the stakes being that high for the top finalists each season. Look at Jennifer Hudson, Carrie Underwood and Chris Daughtry's successful careers.

“I want to win it, but at the same time, I find it’s not going to be the end of the world if I don’t,” said 17-year-old Sparks in a phone interview with various media outlets. “I would be happy if I won and I would be happy if Blake won.”

Lewis has only the kindest praise and admiration for Sparks too. This season had some scandalous stuff occur, with New Jersey girl Antonella Barba’s photos on the internet to Sanjaya Malakar.

Time to predict the winner, who will be this year's Idol?

No comments:

Post a Comment