Dec 30, 2007

Eva Mendes unveils naked 'fur' PETA campaign

Sex siren Eva Mendes unveiled her 'I'd Rather Go Naked... Than Wear Fur' campaign for PETA at Corner of Robertson Blvd and Alden, Los Angeles, California. USA, Thursday, December 20.


Mendes, 33, is thrilled to bare all for People For The Ethical Treatment Of Animals (PETA) after aggravating the group in 2003 by wearing a fur coat to a movie premiere.

"I was so floored by what they (PETA) said that I said, 'I promise I will never do it again,'" Mendes says.

Mendes also said that she likes the idea of appearing naked on huge billboards in America's leading cities.

"It's very tasteful. It's all in fun. It's got a flirtatious, fun spirit about it. It's not like come hither or anything like that," she told online blogger Marc Malkin.

No comments:

Post a Comment