Dec 30, 2007

Jamie Lynn Spears: I will raise my child in Louisiana

Jamie Lynn Spears, who learnt that she was pregnant with boyfriend Casey Aldridge's baby two weeks before Thanksgiving, plans to raise her child in home state Louisiana.


In her interview with OK! magazine, the 16-year-old says the news of her pregnancy was a "shock for both of us [Jamie and Casey], so unexpected. I was in complete and total shock and so was he."

Jamie did not confide in her mother, Lynne Spears, till shortly before Thanksgiving in order to clear her own mind.

"I needed to work out what I would do for myself before I let anyone's opinion affect my decision. Then I told my parents and my friends. I was scared, but I had to do what was right for me."

When she shared the news with Lynne, "She was very upset because it wasn't what she expected at all"

"A week after, she had time to cope with it and became very supportive," Jamie adds.

Lynne on her part tells OK! "I didn't believe it because Jamie Lynn's always been so conscientious. She's never late for her curfew. I was in shock. I mean, this is my 16-year-old baby."

Meanwhile it has been reported that Lynne has indefinitely put off the release of her planned book on "raising high-profile children."

"The book is delayed indefinitely. It's delayed, not cancelled," says a spokeswoman for the publisher.

News Copyright © Sawf News. May not be reproduced without explicit written permission

No comments:

Post a Comment