Dec 11, 2007

Eva Mendes gets naked 'fur' PETA

Eva Mendes joined a growing list of celebrities who have posed naked for PETA to discourage the use of fur because it results in cruelty to animals.


In her interview with PETA, Eva says, "I want people to know that there are options-that killing a poor animal and wearing it isn't cool ... respecting all life forms is cool."

Recounting how she became aware of the cruelty associate with the use of fur Mendes said, "I remember having my first premiere in New York City and being so naïve that I didn't have a coat with me. My stylist sent me a ... fur wrap for the evening, and I ignorantly wore it. PETA then wrote me a beautiful letter commenting on my less-than-educated choice. I was so impressed that I vowed to them and myself to NEVER wear real fur on the red carpet or in my life again."

Mendes, 32, is ranked #7 by Maxim in its 2007 Hot 100 issue and also features on the cover of the November 2007 issue of the magazine.

News Copyright © Sawf News. May not be reproduced without explicit written permission

No comments:

Post a Comment