Dec 6, 2007

Brad Pitt says 'NO' to nude scenes

Hollywood hunk Brad Pitt has pledged never to do nude scene in his films because he doesn't want his kids to see him naked onscreen.

The actor said he doesn't want to be embarrassed in front of his children, and is now planning to only make films that his family can watch.

"I don't want to be embarrassed when my kids get old enough to see my films. I can't see any more nude scenes," The Sun quoted the actor, as saying.

The Babel star also admitted that he does not think he would act much longer.

"I figure I've got very few films left. Who knows how many I'll get to do now, so I want to do something I'm interested in," the 43-year-old actor said.

"Otherwise I don't want to bother. I think it's a younger person's game," he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment