Dec 23, 2007

Jordan wants a 'heated range' of vibrators

Jordan a.k.a. Katie Price has once again revealed the intimate details of her sex life, this time by admitting her desire for heated vibrators.


The British glamour model recently confessed her fascination for sex toys, but added that their coldness can be a passion slayer.

"Sex toys aren't exactly like real life, are they? They're as cold as anything,” The Sun quoted her, as telling Cosmopolitan magazine.

"They should make them heated, bring out a new heated range,” she added.

The mum-of-three also revealed that she has finally learned to trust husband Peter Andre after a series of dysfunctional relationships with men.

"You learn from all your relationships, whether they go your way or not, so I don't have any regrets,” she said.

"I learnt never to trust a man 100 per cent, although I do trust Pete now. Every man I'd been with sold his story on me, so I just felt more protected that way,” she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment