Dec 21, 2007

Girls Aloud star Sarah Harding loves using sex toys and whips

The blonde singer has confessed she enjoys experimenting in the bedroom with her DJ boyfriend Tom Crane.


She said: "Sex toys are the best. I find whips funny but draw the line at chains. Vibrators are fun - whatever turns you on, I guess. It's all just a bit of a giggle, isn't it? And not to be taken too seriously!"

Sarah also said she enjoys donning sexy outfits to entertain her lover.

The 'Call the Shots' singer - who has a cameo role in the upcoming schoolgirl comedy St. Trinian's - said: "I love all that stuff, dressing up in costumes - whether it's schoolgirl stuff or nurse outfits or pretending to be a naughty maid.

"It's all good fun and I love being bossy, it's really empowering. And it gives me a really strong feminine feeling."

News Copyright © Sawf News. May not be reproduced without explicit written permission

No comments:

Post a Comment