Dec 23, 2007

Katie Holmes on what makes Tom Cruise happy…and makes her blush!

Katie Holmes shares some intimate details about her life with Tom Cruise and how they spice it up occasionally.


"Tom likes me in a suit and a mini every now and then. I like it when he likes it. It makes me blush," the Mad Money star tells In Style magazine.

"He'll say, 'You look good. I hope security's going with you.' Now that gives me attitude."
The former Dawson's Creek star also revealed it was love at first sight when she and 45-year-old Tom - who married last November - first met. She said: "We met in a work meeting and my God, whew, whew.

"It happened in an instant. When you fall in love, it's as if time stops. It's all-encompassing."
Katie Holmes wants to have more children.

The 28-year-old actress - who has a 19-month-old daughter Suri with husband Tom Cruise and is stepmother to Isabella, 14, and Connor, 12, his adopted children with ex-wife Nicole Kidman - is looking forward to expanding her family.

Katie said: "I'd love to have more children. But I'm in no particular rush. We're enjoying our time right now.
"Nowadays, Suri is talking up a storm. She loves coloring and creating. She's a great mimic and dancer."

Katie - whose new movie Mad Money opens in cinemas on January 18 - admits becoming a wife and mother has changed her life.

"It's a new chapter. I am a bit wiser now. I feel I really lived my 20s, and I'm happy about that."
News Copyright © Sawf News. May not be reproduced without explicit written permission

No comments:

Post a Comment