Feb 8, 2008

Ashlee Simpson Rocks Scottsdale

Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz attended a pre Super Bowl Party in Phoenix


In preparation for this weekend’s Super Bowl madness, Ashlee Simpson rolled into Scottsdale, Arizona last night to kick off the week’s festivities at Myst nightclub.

The “Pieces of Me” singer was accompanied by her emo hottie boyfriend, Fall Out Boy bassist
Pete Wentz, as she posed for the paps on the red carpet. Both were dressed in all-black ensembles complete with similar sneakers.

Just after midnight, the “La La” songstress hit the stage to sing a four-song-set, including her hit “L.O.V.E.” as well as three brand spanking new tracks from her upcoming album, ‘Bittersweet World.’

Of her new material, Simpson told press, “If anything, I hope people just have a good time and dance to (the record). For me, it was fun because it was my third record, so I really got to do whatever I wanted to do with it.”

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment