Feb 6, 2008

Tyra Banks is depressing


I know this news is incredibly old but I love it. Tyra Banks is depressed and lonely.

She told Essence magazine recently: “I’d go to work [on The Tyra Banks Show], and women would be crying in my arms.”

“But then I’d go home and put my key in my door and … nothing. No friends, no husband, no children.”

“I feel so full when I’m at work but so empty when I come home.”

This chick used to be one of the hottest women on the planet and then someone thought it would be a good idea to give her a microphone and put her on camera. It was possibly the worst idea of all time. I dare you to watch this clip of her talking about her relationship with her old boyfriend and not want to punch yourself in the balls.



Source: Derekhail

No comments:

Post a Comment