Feb 21, 2008

Coleen McLoughlin: Another Day at the Beach

Coleen, Beach, Ass


Continuing on with her girls-only getaway, a toned and tanned Coleen McLoughlin spent another day frolicking along the beach in Barbados on Wednesday (February 6).

As
previously reported by Gossip Girls, Coleen is enjoying the tropical vacation while her soon-to-be husband Wayne Rooney is keeping busy with his professional soccer schedule.

As for her professional life, McLoughlin is currently starring in her own reality series called Real Women, which has the 21-year-old selecting women from across the UK to compete against real models for jobs.

Of the show’s premise, Coleen told press: “There are things I dislike about my body but there is no reason why other women can’t have the opportunities that I’ve had. If I can get one of these companies to use a girl that isn’t a typical model then I’ve achieved what I’ve set out to do. You don’t have to be the typical supermodel type. I think as long as your happy you’re healthy. I couldn’t care less whether you are a size zero or size 18.”

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment