Feb 28, 2008

Lindsay Lohan on Glamour Magazine


The March issue of the UK edition of Glamour magazine is featuring Lindsay Lohan on the cover and as much as I am rooting for the freckled one's comback, I don't know if glamorous would be the fitting word to describe her right now. In the interview, she said, "I still believe in being spontaneous and living life to its fullest, but I just live day by day. On the whole I live by the philosophy of just staying true to myself."
She got all lip-biting, bad girl for the photo shoot and personally, I think her whole Lolita shtick is kind of worn out. It was cute for a minute, but now we get it - you're no longer the cute young kid from "Parent Trap." Now cut back on the eyeliner, stop flicking us off and start making some good movies, lady.

Source: celebrity-juice

No comments:

Post a Comment