Feb 29, 2008

Gisele Bundchen surfs through the disappointment


Not really though. These are new pictures from the past. If you don’t already know, the Patriots lost the Super Bowl. The only ray of sunshine was that Gisele vowed to run naked through midtown Manhattan naked if the Pats lost. Not surprisingly, she recanted saying she didn’t know what she was thinking when she made that promise.

“It was a mistake and I’m sorry I said it. I don’t know what I could have been thinking — Midtown Manhattan is a parking lot any time of day or night. It’d take 30 minutes just to make it from the Theater District to 34th Street. And what if I ran into the Naked Cowboy and had to pose for pictures with every out-of-town Tom, Dick and Harry? Tack on another 30 minutes, easily. How ’bout I simply flashed my breasts from a billboard in Times Square and call it a day … will that work?”

Granted, I think this was nothing but a satire piece from The Sportsman’s Daily which is a bummer. People should be shot for being teases. Either way, these pictures of Gisele windsurfing should soothe the anguish of a lost perfect season (haha, suckers). Just remember, Tom Brady went home and banged this while Eli Manning went home and ate some glue. More under the cut.

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment