Jan 1, 2008

Night with Britney Spears 'was the best night of my life!' says paparazzo

Papparzzo Adnan, who spent four hours alone with Britney Spears at the Peninsula hotel in LA, after she picked him for a wild date on a bizarre night out Saturday, December 22, says it "was the best night of my life!"


The British born photog on the Britney beat, who has known the pop wreck and custody challenged mama for several months, laments the loss of some good money because he didn't take photos that night but does not regret the day.

"I may have lost a lot of money [because I didn't take pictures while I was with her], but it was the best night of my life!" he told x17 photo agency.

News Copyright © Sawf News. May not be reproduced without explicit written permission

No comments:

Post a Comment