Jan 16, 2008

'I want to stay pregnant forever,' says Halle Berry

Halle Berry is so much in love with her pregnancy that she wants to stay that way forever.


The Oscar-winning actress has revealed that she is thrilled to have the opportunity to be a mother and that the pregnancy hormones are working in her favor.

"Right now I have so much joy and energy. I can just go and go and go,” The Sun quoted Berry, as saying.

"My skin is aglow from all the hormones. I actually wear less make-up now, which is really good. I want to stay pregnant forever," she added.

The Monster's Ball, star is looking forward to a spectacular birth, as it may be her last.

"I may only do this one time, so I want the moment to be as big as it can be. I want the biggest bang I can imagine," she said.

The actress also said that she’ll pick up a name when the baby is born.

"People are always saying, 'You mean you haven't picked out a name yet? But I don't know how you name a baby until you meet it," she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment