Jan 1, 2008

Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise spending Christmas with family in Colorado

Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise will spend Christmas in Telluride, Colorado, skiing and bonding with Cruise's extended family.


"We have big dinners and laugh. We love cooking . . . I will probably cook some garlic mashed potatoes and maybe a cheesecake," Holmes told Parade magazine.

Holmes claims that Tom "makes great pasta carbonara and lemon pasta" and despite the overdose of carbs they manage to keep in shape because "We ski a lot."

A year after the couple exchanged vows in Italy, Holmes is a content wife and mother to their 20-month-old daughter Suri. Marriage to Tom hasn't changed her.

"With everything that's happened, I still feel the same. I'm really happy being a mom, being a wife," she says.

"I appreciate the man that I'm with and my family and my work. I feel very lucky to be able to say that," she adds.

"We do a lot of things that I couldn't imagine doing when I was younger," she says. "It is a big life, and it's exciting."

News Copyright © Sawf News. May not be reproduced without explicit written permission

No comments:

Post a Comment