Nov 4, 2007

Tom Cruise: Suri Cruise isn't any different from my adopted children

The 'Lions for Lambs' actor has an 18-month-old biological daughter, Suri, with his wife Katie Holmes, and two adopted children - 14-year-old Isabella and 12-year-old Connor with ex-wife Nicole Kidman - but insists he loves them all equally.


Tom told Hello! magazine: "I wanted to be a father all my life. Truly, it makes no difference to me between my adopted children and Suri. I've never separated them in my thoughts - I just don't feel that way about it."

Tom also revealed he is determined to ensure Suri travels all over the world, because he wants the toddler to understand and respect different cultures.

He said: "I like to encourage my kids to be open to other people, and other ways of life, and to be curious about them. That's why we like to travel as a family. I always say to my children how important it is to try and look at things from someone else's point of view, and that's what travel does for you.

"We can look at other people, see what we have in common with them, and celebrate our differences from them."

News Copyright © Sawf News. May not be reproduced without explicit written permission

No comments:

Post a Comment