Nov 7, 2007

Angelina Jolie Won't let her Kids Watch Beowulf

Angelina Jolie says she won’t let her children watch her computer-animated movie Beowulf in which she plays a temptress killer lizard simulated nude.


"I think it's too much. I don't think they should see their mom that way. I don't wear nightgowns like that in the house. I've got boys in my house. You don't do that as a mom," Jolie told People magazine at the premiere of the movie.

"But when they're older, hopefully they'll see it. It's weird, I'm a mom."

Risqué roles are not a first time for Jolie but her latest achievement did make her blush.

"There are certain moments where I felt actually shy – and called home, just to explain that the fun movie that I had done that was digital animation was, in fact, a little different than [what] we expected," she says.

Although she did like some parts of her body animated.

"I love my tail," Jolie told.

News Copyright © Sawf News. May not be reproduced without explicit written permission

No comments:

Post a Comment