Nov 22, 2007

I'm a very sensual person: Fergie

American rock star Fergie has said that she is a very sensual person.


While quizzed about her personal life, the 32-year-old singer told Allure magazine that she loves being with her man, actor Josh Duhamel.

“I’m a very sensual person, and I love being with one
man. My man. He’s just as great as you’d imagine,” she told the magazine.
"One Valentine's Day while I was on tour Josh flew to see me. While we were at dinner, he had the room lit with candles and rose petals all over the bed,” she said.

“We had champagne, chocolate-covered strawberries, whipped cream. It was very romantic.
“We like to watch movies and order Indian food and swim with our dachschunds,” she added.

Meanwhile, at a photo-shoot for the magazine, ‘Black Eyed Peas’ star steamed up the snaps by showing off her super-toned physique.

The 32-year-old laid seductively on silk sheets in a bikini with deep red lips and tumbling locks for a selection of snaps in the shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment