May 24, 2008

Lindsay Lohan Takes In Paris Culture


Spotted hitting the shops of Paris during the day with gal pal Samantha Ronson by her side, Lindsay Lohan is making the most of her trip to the City of Lights.

And on Monday night, the Mean Girls starlet headed off to an appearance at the Fornarina Urban Beauty Show, held at the Carrousel du Louvre.

According to press reports, the Italian brand’s event featured art from around the world - some of which definitely caught LiLo’s eye.

In related news, Lindsay has been getting positive feedback on her upcoming studio album - with Ryan Seacrest most recently doting his praise.

“I’ve heard some of it, I like what I’ve heard so far,” Seacrest told People magazine at KIIS-FM’s annual Wango Tango concert on Saturday.

“Lindsay is taking it very seriously,” the 33-year-old American Idol host said. “She’s working really hard. She’s working with great producers.”

Seacrest added, “She’s told me that she’s going to come in and debut the entire record with me on my KIIS-FM [radio show]. We’re going to play some of the songs, and go through the whole thing together.”

(Click to enlarge):

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment