May 12, 2008

Katie Holmes and Suri: Madison Avenue Shoppers


Continuing to romp around New York City, escalating rumors of an impending Broadway role, Katie Holmes took daughter Suri on a shopping spree along Madison Avenue.

The Dawson’s Creek cutie and her 2-year-old angel popped into Jacadi, an upscale French boutique full of fancy outfits fit for little Suri to prance about in.

In related news, the second of Tom Cruise’s two-part appearance with Oprah Winfrey aired earlier today, with Cruise saying that “when he starts a new project, he’s nervous beforehand, but that quickly subsides.”

“There are some places that I know I belong, and on a movie set is one of them. And I get really excited, because it’s something that I want to be great. I want to entertain that audience. I want the movie to work,” he said. “I love every aspect.”

And when Oprah asked the Top Gun stud if his career has gotten bigger than he had ever imagined, Cruise replied: “Way bigger. As you go along you think, `OK. How can I keep challenging myself more?’ There’s always something else. ... And I so love being on that movie set.”

(Click to enlarge):

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment